Low vacuum and no vacuum?
1. The rotor pump is not clean: clean the rotor pump thoroughly.
2. Leakage of rotor pump suction pipeline Check the rotor pump suction pipeline and suction pipeline for leakage.
3. Check valve and pump outlet leakage: 1. Check the valve for wear and blockage 2. Clean the valve seat.
4. Open the drain ball valve: close the ball valve.
5. The electromagnetic clutch connecting the rotor pump and the suction chamber is closed: open the ball valve.
6. Low-level exhaust: Check whether the rotating blades are worn and replace them if necessary.
Launcher not responding?
1. Check the connecting wire of the starter;
2. Check the starting battery.
1. Check the fuel circuit and its connecting wires;
2. Check the starting battery;
3. Check the speed sensor and its connection line;
4. Refer to the engine manual.
Alarm and shutdown during operation?
1. Check the relevant switches and wiring according to the information displayed on the LCD;
2. Check the programmable input port.
High water temperature alarm after successful startup?
Check the water temperature sensor and its wiring.
Low oil pressure alarm after successful start?
Check the oil pressure sensor and its wiring.
Pump unit stopped?
1. Check whether the water/tank temperature is too high;
2. Check the generator voltage;
3. Check the DC fuse.
The controller does not respond when it is powered on?
1. Check the starting battery;
2. Check the wiring of the controller;
3. Check the DC fuse.
Engine running rough or misfiring?
1. Contaminated fuel: Verify engine operation with clean fuel in a temporary tank.
2. There is air in the fuel: drain the fuel and check for leaks.
3. Fuel leakage: Check the fuel pipeline, fuel connector and fuel filter for leakage.
4. The overflow valve of the fuel pump is faulty: check the overflow valve. Replace if necessary.
Fuel pump failure:
1. Check whether the fuel pump works normally.
2. Check the output pressure of the pump.
3. Replace the fuel pump if necessary.
4. Excessive valve clearance: Adjust the valve to ensure that the push rod is not bent and/or the rocker is not severely worn.
5. Incorrect timing of fuel injector pump: check the fuel injector. Replace if necessary.
6. Fuel injection pump failure: 1. Put the engine at top dead center 2. Check and adjust the fuel injection timing.
Low oil pressure?
1. Low lubricating oil level: check and replenish lubricating oil.
2. Lubricating oil pressure sensor or pressure gauge failure: check whether the oil pressure switch or pressure gauge is working normally.
3. Lubricating oil is diluted by fuel oil: change the oil. If the oil is diluted again, contact an Authorized Repair Facility.
4. Lubricating oil diluted with water: Check for missing dipstick, rain cap and/or filler cap.
5. The lubricating oil does not meet the conditions of use. Replace the oil and filter: replace the oil and filter.
6. Lubricating oil leakage: Check whether the engine has external oil leakage. Tighten cap screws, pipe plugs and fittings. Replace gaskets if necessary.
7. The viscosity of the lubricating oil is not correct. Make sure to use the correct lubricating oil.
8. The lubricating oil high-pressure relief valve fails, remove and check the high-pressure relief valve.
9. The lubricating oil filter is clogged: replace the oil and filter.
Coolant temperature higher than normal?
1. Low coolant level Check the engine and cooling system for external coolant leaks: Repair and replace lost coolant if necessary.
2. The radiator fins are damaged or clogged with debris: check the radiator fins. Clean and repair heat sink as necessary.
3. Collapsed, restricted or leaking cooling system hoses: Check the radiator hoses.
4. Low lubricating oil level Check the lubricating oil level: check the oil dipstick scale and the capacity of the oil pan. Fills the system to the specified level.
5. Damaged or missing fan shroud or damaged or missing air recirculation baffle: Check shroud and recirculation baffle. Repair, replace or install as necessary.
6. Loose, tight or misaligned fan drive belt: Check the fan drive belt.
7. The fan drive is faulty: check the fan drive.
8. Incorrect, faulty or low pressure radiator cap: Check the radiator pressure cap.
9. The thermometer is faulty: check and/or replace the thermometer.
10. Incorrect or malfunctioning thermostat: Check and/or replace the thermometer.
11. Fuel pump failure Check the fuel pump on the fuel pump test bench: replace the fuel pump if necessary.
12. Engine water pump failure: Check whether the engine water pump works normally. Replace the water pump if necessary.
13. Air in the cooling system: Check and drain the cooling system.
14. The cooling system is contaminated with dirt, scale or sludge: clean the cooling system.
Engine doesn’t start but smokes? The engine does not start and does not emit smoke to continue?
1. The startup program is incorrect: verify whether the startup program is correct.
2. The starting speed of the engine is too low: check the starting speed of the engine by hand.
3. Start assist device is required in cold weather: Check whether the cold start assist device is working normally.
4. Air in the fuel system: Exhaust the fuel system and check for leaks.
5. Insufficient oil supply: Check whether the oil return line is connected to the bottom of the oil tank.
6. Fuel drain backup: Make sure the oil return line is connected to the bottom of the fuel tank.
7. Fuel pump relief valve failure: check the relief valve. Replace if necessary.
8. Oil pump failure: check the oil pump. Replace if necessary.
9. Large air intake resistance: Check whether there is resistance in the air intake system.
10. Fuel contamination: Verify by running the engine with clean fuel in a temporary tank.
11. Wrong adjustment of valve or fuel injector: Adjust the valve and fuel injector.
12. Fuel injector failure: check the fuel injector. Replace if necessary.
13. The oil level in the fuel tank is low: fill up the fuel tank.
14. Electric or manual fuel shut-off binding: Check for loose wires and verify that the solenoid valve is working. Check that the manual shutoff level is not binding on the injection pump.
15. Oil pump failure: check the oil pump. Replace if necessary.
16. Fuel drain backup: Make sure the return line is connected to the bottom of the fuel tank.
17. Fuel injection pump failure: perform a fuel injection pump test.
18. The timing of the fuel injector pump is incorrect: adjust the timing of the fuel injector.