Low vacuum and no vacuum?
1. The rotor pump is not clean: clean the rotor pump thoroughly.
2. Leakage of rotor pump suction pipeline Check the rotor pump suction pipeline and suction pipeline for leakage.
3. Check valve and pump outlet leakage: 1. Check the valve for wear and blockage 2. Clean the valve seat.
4. Open the drain ball valve: close the ball valve.
5. The electromagnetic clutch connecting the rotor pump and the suction chamber is closed: open the ball valve.
6. Low-level exhaust: Check whether the rotating blades are worn and replace them if necessary.