1. Misalignment of engine and pump end: check the coupling.
2. Loose engine and/or pump end: Check the installation of the engine and pump end, and tighten the mounting bolts if necessary.
3. The impeller is partially blocked: remove the sundries in the impeller.
4. Mechanical defects: Check and replace the following parts if necessary: /shaft/bearings/wear rings/impellers/couplings.
5. The suction pipe or discharge pipe is not fixed: fix the suction pipe and discharge pipe as required.
6. The suction lift of the pump is too large during cavitation.
Previous page：Water pump consumes too much electricity?